- August 25, 2017
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for our Annual Bash and Benefit
Friday, August 25
5:30pm – 9:00 pm
Hiwan Golf Club
The annual Evergreen Nature Center Bash and Benefit is coming up. Join us from 5:30pm until 9:00pm at beautiful Hiwan Golf Club for an evening of delicious food, complimentary libations, great company and the opportunity to support a wonderful program. Our theme this year is Our Mountain Birds and we’ll have some fun activities to challenge and entertain you!
Enjoy delicious hearty appetizers and complimentary beer and wine as you peruse the fantastic assortment of items at the silent auction tables. Feel free to participate in a little bit of competitive bidding … it’s all for a great cause! In addition to our silent auction and live “Paddle Raise” we’ll have a raffle for some great prizes. Raffle tickets will be on sale at the Nature Center beginning mid-July, and at the Bash.
The Evergreen Nature Center exists because of the wonderful support of a caring, generous community. Your support at this year’s Bash and Benefit will ensure Evergreen Nature Center remains strong as a pro-active partner in nature education in our mountain area. We’ve already had more than 5,000 visitors this season, hosted a dozen school and scout groups and had the first session our own Evergreen Nature Center day camp. Continued funding allows us to reach more visitors and school groups; enhance the Center’s exhibits, grow our programs and find new ways to foster contagious enthusiasm for our natural world. Please invite your neighbors and friends to join us at the Bash, too. The more the merrier!
Tickets are $75 for patrons and $50 for supporters. The ticket price includes complimentary food, wine and beer. We are looking for silent auction items, so if you have a special skill you would be willing to share or know a business that would be willing to donate an item or service please call me at 303-670-8264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bash and Benefit Highlights
- Food, Libations, and Great Company
- Birding Games and other fun Activities
- Nature Center Updates from Director, Colleen Kulesza
Bash Raffles (you don’t need to be present to win!)
- Overnight Birding Extravaganza for Two People to Eastern Colorado with Brad Andres
- includes Eagle Optics “Denali” binoculars, lodging and meals
- buy online or at the Bash!
- Nature Themed Slumber Party for Six Children
- includes lodging in our Forest Classroom, dinner and breakfast the next morning
- buy online or at the Bash!
- Condo Get-a-Way in Crested Butte (see a picture)
- Paddle Raise: targeted support for ENC programs and projects
Silent Auction Highlights
- Dutch Oven Campfire Dinner
- Behind the scene tour of Paleontology at Denver Museum of Science and Nature
- Stargazing Soiree (includes Dinner)
- Fly Fishing Trip
- Stand Up Paddle Board Rental
- Gift Certificates: Tall Grass Spa and several local area restaurants
- Bird and Pet Accessories
- and much more!
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the Bash!
REGISTRATION NOTE: Our system does not handle purchasing both Patron and Regular tickets on the same order. Please make separate registrations if you need to mix your ticket types. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Venue: Hiwan Golf Course
Venue Phone: 303-674-3366
Venue Website: http://www.hiwan.com/Address:
Directions to Hiwan Golf Club: 30671 Clubhouse Lane. From Evergreen Parkway turn onto Brookline Rd. (opposite Elk Meadows Park... heading north, it's the 1st right after Lewis Ridge Rd, heading south from I-70, it's the 1st left after Bergen Parkway ) Turn RIGHT onto S. Hiwan Dr. Turn LEFT onto The Country Club Ln. DO NOT try and enter off of Interlocken Drive as the gate is normally locked.