Become a Member!
Evergreen Audubon invites you to join in!
Become a part of a growing community dedicated to helping to conserve and protect our local natural environment, educating others, and working to foster contagious enthusiasm about the natural world.
Your tax-deductible membership includes these GREAT perks!
- You become an important supporter of our project, The Evergreen Nature Center (ENC). The ENC was conceived by and made a reality through the hard work and dedication of Audubon members. Your membership helps to keep the Nature Center open and thriving!
- You may enjoy all activities and programs at the ENC for FREE!
- You will receive the monthly e-newsletter, “The Dipper”, which will keep you up to date on local Audubon and Nature Center events and information.
- You have the opportunity to connect with others in planned activities and social gatherings and will enjoy the monthly chapter meetings which feature interesting and intriguing topics and speakers.
- You have the opportunity to participate in fun and educational projects such as the Christmas and Great Backyard Bird counts, bird monitoring, invasive plant control, and natural history and conservation education.
- You have the opportunity to vote on Chapter issues and support our voice at the regional and national levels.
- Best of all, you support a great and important local effort to educate, conserve and protect our beautiful and diverse mountain environment.
Support and experience all the Evergreen Audubon events:
- Monthly Chapter meetings with speakers
- Annual Evergreen Audubon banquet
- Great Backyard Bird Count
- Bird Box building and sales
- Bird Monitoring Projects (see above)
- International Dawn Chorus
- Earth Day/Nature Center Seasonal Opening
- Family Nature Center Programs
- Expert-led Field Trips
- Noxious Weed Pulling Days
- Annual Evergreen Audubon Picnic
- Bird House Bash Benefit for the Nature Center
- Christmas Bird Count
- and more!
If you would like to join or donate to National Audubon Society directly and receive the AUDUBON magazine, use chapter code C9ZD090Z and call 1-800-274-4201
Membership is for the
Thank you for your support!